New Afghan Press as an independent English news agency provides political, cultural, social and scientific news and analysis and has no affiliation with any group, organization or political entity.
• To provide accurate information and analysis about Afghanistan and the sufferings of the Afghan people.
• Committed to provide the latest credible news about Afghanistan and the world based on facts and figures.
• Publishes news, analysis, interviews, articles and features on political, social, cultural and economic developments and issues.
• NAP is owned and operated by Afghans and tries its best to raise the voice of the common Afghans.
• We discourage and do not publish materials which cause or reflect linguistic, ethical or religious differences based on discrimination and prejudice.
• New Afghan Press seeks to promote peace and stability in the country and works for the self-reliance and well-being of the Afghans. Furthermore, we strive to reveal truth and explore realties surrounding the situation of Afghanistan.